Monitors Overview Page
Welcome to the Monitors Overview page. This page will display all of your monitors.
From this page you can:
- Create Monitor
- Create Collection
- Filter Active, Paused, or All your monitors
- Compare Monitors
- Search Monitors
- Quick Options
- Pause Monitor
- Edit Monitor
- Delete Monitor
- Move to Collection
- Remove from Collection
- Historical Jobs
- Generate Report
This launches the create monitor page. Here is where you can create new monitors.
You can create collections to organize your monitors better. When you click on Create Collection, an input field appears. This is where you enter your collection name and click Save.
Filter between your Active or Paused monitors, or display all monitors.
As your monitor list grows, sometimes it can be hard to find a specific monitor. Using the search feature filters your monitors by your search query.
Monitor Quick Options
Quick options allow you to make changes to your monitor easily.
- Pause Monitor - stops monitor from pulling data
- Edit Monitor - loads the create/edit monitor settings to allow you to make changes
- Delete Monitor - deletes your monitor and data, forever.
- Move to Collection - move monitor from one collection to another
- Remove from Collection - removes monitor from collection and moves it to unassigned
- Alerts - loads the monitor alert settings
- Historical Jobs - loads historical data requests page
- Generate Report - loads the reports page where you can run your reports