The 'Timeline' section provides a full collection of the number of followers gained, lost, and the number of twitter trending URLs.
To get to the timeline, open the Twitter Channel and select Timeline. The account bar will have the current amount of tweets, followers, and how many accounts the user is following.
To view a report specifically for this selected Twitter account, select the View Report button.
Once the user clicks the report button, an automatically generated report will load in a new tab. The report can be printed or saved as a PDF. Note: The report cannot be scheduled.
The user can select a timeframe using the Timeframe drop-down to select a predetermined amount of time, or by choosing a custom date range.
The first card is the engagement table; below is a breakdown of each section.
- Started Following- the number of people the account started following during this period.
- Followers Gained- the number of people that started following the account during this period.
- Likes Made- the number of likes the account gave to others’ tweets during the period.
- Mentions- the number of times the account's handle was used in others’ tweets during the period.
- Tweets- the number of tweets the account made during the timeframe.
- Stopped Following- the number of people that the account stopped following during this period.
- Followers Lost- the number of followers the account lost during the timeframe.
- Likes Received- the number of likes the account's tweets received during this time period.
- Tweets Retweeted- the number of retweets the account made during the time period.
- Retweets- the number of times the account's tweets were retweeted by others during the time period.
Posts by Date
The first card is entitled Posts By Date. Posts By Date shows how many posts are published by day. If you hover over the day, the post count is listed.
Engagements By Date
The second card is called Engagements By Post Date. This card shows the total likes and retweets during the given time period. Posts are aggregated by day, regardless of the post date receiving the interaction. Therefore, this section shows daily traffic (interactions) on the given Twitter page. For example, if the post was published on the 1st, but you liked it on the 3rd, that engagement would be recorded on the 1st.
The third card is called Followers. It shows the change and total in followers lost and gained. The user has the option to view the total or just the change in followers.
The next card is Following. This card shows the change and total in who the account is following. The user has the option to view the total or just the change in followers.
Twitter Trending URLs shows the top URLs that have been shared by, for, or about the account and how many times each has been published.
The followers gained section allows the user to view the number of users gained during the selected time frame.