The 'Timeline' section provides a full collection of the number of followers gained, lost, and the number of twitter trending URLs.
To get to the timeline, open the Pinterest Channel and select Timeline. The account bar will have the current amount of posts, followers, and how many accounts the user is following.
- Followers Gained- the number of people that started following the account during this period.
- Saves Net Change- the difference in saves from the first day to the last day of the selected date range.
- Likes Net Change- the difference in the number of likes from the first day to the last day of the selected date range.
- Following Net Change - the difference in who the account followed from the first day to the last day of the selected date range.
- Followers Lost- the number of followers the account lost during the timeframe.
- Pins Saved Total - the number of total pins saved during the time frame.
- Likes Total- the number of likes the account received during this time period.
- Pins Made Total- the number of pins made during the time frame.
The first card is entitled Pins Timeline. Pins Timeline shows how many pins were published by day. If you hover over the bubbles, the number of likes and comments are listed.
The second card is called Engagements By Date.
The third card is called Followers. It shows the change and total in followers lost and gained. The user has the option to view the total or just the change in followers.
The followers gained card section allows the user to view the followers gained during the selected time frame.
On the right-hand side of the screen, there is a Posts stream. This section will show all posts published by the attached account.