How to Use Global Search
Once a monitor has been created and has collected enough data, users can easily filter through the mentions to find specific posts whether that is based on keywords, phrases, Twitter handle, location, or network. The elastic search is available towards the top of the page.
As seen in the image above, the search is located at the top right in the monitor overview. Here users can input different search queries.
NUVI uses Boolean syntax for the search database.
Most Common Searchable Fields
- For example author_username:nuvi
- Do not use the ‘@’ sign and do not use a space after the ‘:’
- Usernames are case sensitive
- For example country code for US will be country_code:US
- United Kingdom = GB
- More examples: https://gist.github.com/adhipg/1600028
- For example English: EN and Unknown: _u
- More examples: https://github.com/Voles/MySQL-ISO-639-1-language-codes/blob/master/db.sql
- For example: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
When searching for a phrase, user quotations between the phrase. For example, "Utah Jazz".
The mentions will then be filtered by the search query, making it easier for the user to find particular mentions.