Depending on the size of your browser screen, the sample mentions may appear at the bottom of the Monitor page, below the graphs. If the browser screen is big enough it should display on the right side of the screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I reduce the frequency of receiving monitor alerts?
- How do I change the bubble map to minutes instead of hours?
- How can I view Individual Posts?
- My segment didn't save, why is that?
- How do I exclude particular mentions?
- I never received an email alert from NUVI?
- Do segments reduce or limit number of mentions pulled into a monitor?
- How can I use global search to find all posts that have been retweeted?
- I clicked the View Mentions but I can't see the mentions?
- Can NUVI track LinkedIn posts and mentions?