Watch a tutorial video here.
Analyzing your data quickly in a segmented view has just gotten easier.
When viewing trending top ten lists, countries, and languages in your monitor you can quickly segment the monitor to drill down into the data.
Here's how it works:
1. View a monitor on the Overview screen. Scroll down the monitor toward the Trending Phrases.
2. Select the keyword needing to be examined. You will notice a button titled "Apply Segment".
3. Once "Apply Segment" is clicked, it will then add a new filter to your monitor. You can then quickly view the data in your monitor segmented to the particular above keyword. You will then see options to "Save As New Segment" or "Clear All". Or you can quickly delete the filter using the X next to the keyword and start over.
4. A user can also overlay multiple segments on your monitor such as Location, Language, or any other Influencer, Trends, or Demographics information you would like.
5. Clicking on "Save As New Segment" will open up a segment field so that the segment can be saved and be used at a future time or on other monitors under the same company.