The Word Cloud is a cool visualization tool available on the dashboards tab. It's an easy way to see what's trending at a glance. It allows you to view trending:
- Topic Keyword Frequency
- Negative Terms
- Positive Terms
In order to create a word cloud you need to:
1. Go to the Dashboards tab, click on the ellipsis button in the top right of the screen, and then the edit/new Dashboard button.
2. Click on Configure Widget/Add Row
3. Choose the monitor > Select Trends > Trending Keywords(or whichever option you would like) > World Cloud > Click Save
4. Click Done if everything looks good.
1. Go to the Dashboards tab and click on the edit/new Dashboard button.
2. Click Configure Widget and select the monitor, module(sentiment), segment(if needed), and visualization. Click Save
3. Click Done in the top right.
There you have it. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.