We have a new feature that enables users to filter monitor data by information contained in Twitter's profile bios. This tool can help you see what CEOs, CFOs, Founders, etc, and gather more insight on what they have to say. Here are the steps to utilize this tool.
1. Enter into any monitor of interest.
2. Enter bio:CEO (Or whichever you would like to search, CFO, Reporter, etc.)
You can search multiple terms at once by typing bio:ceo,reporter,cfo. The monitor will then filter out any mention that doesn't contain at least one of your terms in the author's bio.
You can also create a segment to quickly filter for what you need.
1. Click Segment
2. Click edit to edit an original segment or new segment
3. Add bio:CEO,etc to your Free Form Query box.
4. Add any additional filters you would like.
5. Click Save.
6. Go back to your monitor and select your new segment from your segment tab.