This article will go over how to make sure you start receiving usage alerts from Nuvi. Nuvi will automatically send alerts once you've used 66%, 100%, and 133%. At 133% usage your monitors are automatically paused. In order to avoid that from happening, follow these steps.
1. Start by click on the Settings Tab in the top right of the Nuvi App.
2. Click on the Company you would like to receive alerts for.
3. Click on Settings tab on your company.
4. Scroll down and click on Mention Usage Alerts.
5. Click on +Add Email, Enter the email you would like alerts sent to, and click save changes. You can add as many emails as you would like.
Doing this will ensure you receive your emails giving you updates on your mention usage, ensuring that you don't have overages or get your monitors paused. Feel Free to reach out to support or your account manager if you have any questions.