Multiple Alerts is a new feature to the Nuvi Platform. It functions very similarly to the old alert system, but with some significant improvements. Including:
- The ability to set multiple alerts per monitor.
- Create/edit email groups directly from the alerts page.
- Updated easy to Use interface
Any alerts created previously to this change are still active.
How To Set Up/Edit Alerts:
1. Finding Alerts
Click on the monitors tab in the Nuvi app. Once there, click on the 3 dots button in the top right corner of any of your monitors and select Alerts.
Clicking on Alerts will take you to this page. If you have any existing alerts, they will appear here. There are not currently any on this monitor, so we will need to click Add New Alert in order to create a new alert.
2. Name and Set Rules for your alert.
Once you've named your alert, we can move onto setting the rules for the alert. Alert triggers include:
- Volume Change %
- % Increase in positive mentions
- % Decrease in positive mentions
- % Increase in negative mentions
- % Decrease in negative mentions
- Positive sentiment is % more than negative
- Negative sentiment is % more than positive.
- A social profile with an influencer score of # or higher posts a mention in this monitor
- Every mention that matches the monitor rules
- Specific keywords
- Specific authors
- Specific Usernames
Keep in mind that each rule you select is an OR rule. Meaning if you choose the keyword Jet Plane, as a rule, and also choose Increase in Volume, you will receive separate alert notifications from each of those rules.
In order to activate a rule, click on the slide button and fill in the value you're looking for.
3. Set Alert Options
You have the ability to not receive alerts between certain hours of the day. You can also ignore mentions older than the chosen amount of days to eliminate alerts for past mentions.
4. Enter Recipients
Nuvi alerts can be sent via email, Slack, or SMS.
Select which group of people you would like to receive notifications, or by click + Add New Group which will allow you to create a new group. There is some additional set up required for Slack alerts, so click Here for more information on how to set that up.
Once your recipients are configured, scroll back up to the top of the page and click the Save button. Once the alert is saved you should start receiving emails/SMS/Slack messages immediately. Here is an example of an Email alert.
Feel free to reach out to Support@nuvi.com, if you have any questions.