Nuvi now has the ability to create reports straight from monitor dashboards. The feature is similar to standard monitor reports, but is more customizable and can include a wider range of data. Custom Dashboards is a premium feature. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in a free trial.
One can create a dashboard report by either clicking on the reports tab, clicking on the green + sign, and selecting Dashboard Reports or you can click on the report button on the Dashboard itself.
In the report creation menu you can select the following:
- Dashboard you would like to create the report for
- Segment to apply (if any)
- Frequency of the report
- Time Range
- Groups the email is sent to
After you select the specifics for your report, click the green Create Report button.
Once the report is created, the option will appear to:
- Edit Template - Allows data or graphics to be removed from the report.
- Rerun Report - Processes any changes made like changing the timeframe.
- Publish Report - Finalizes the report into a non editable PDF for distribution.
- Delete Report - Deletes the report.
Editing The Report :
In order to edit your report, click on Edit Template, from this page one can:
- Delete Graphics - Click on the red trash can icon by any graphic.
- Add Additional Notes - Click on the pencil icon by any graphic.
- Download a PDF
- Print the Report
- Publish the Report
These are the basic functions of Dashboard Reports.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com, or your account manager, if you have any additional questions.