New Monitor Pause Capabilities: Users now have the ability to pause and resume entire collections.
Multiple Alerts: Users now have the ability to create multiple alerts per monitor.
New Network Data: Added Yelp! data to our platform offerings for Product Reviews.
Custom Dashboard Reports: Users can now create reports from their customized dashboards.
Fixed an issue with:
- Custom dashboards with a segment applied giving a "Something went wrong" error.
- Bulk deletion of mentions under the mentions feed not reflecting in the overview stats.
- Publishing where post images weren't being displayed on overview page.
- Publishing where Linkedin post links were redirecting back to the publishing app.
- Usage data returning incorrect Start and End Dates for the contract periods.
- Usage where companies with null values was causing the Usage page not to load properly.
- The bubble stream where mentions that were deleted require a page refresh to reflect changes.
- Monitor preview graph was displaying incorrectly when creating/editing a monitor with 0 estimated mentions.
- Alerts where Slack groups were randomly disappearing and needed to be reconfigured.
- Alerts where when using the "Do Not Send" times an hour was being added to the end time.
- Paused monitors still pulling in included comments on mentions.
- Alerts where the text color for "negative" for % increase in negative mentions is displayed in GREEN instead of RED when toggled on.
- Monitors where deleted social profiles were still showing in the drop down when interacting with mentions.
- Various memory leak issues that were causing browsers to crash and pages to stop responding.