The Monitor Settings page contains additional settings that enable a user greater control their monitor.
How to get to the Monitor Settings Page:
1. From the monitors tab click on the ellipsis (3 dot) button on any monitor, select edit monitor, and click on the settings button is at the top of the page.
Topic Matching - Enables a user to greater control what information is pulled into a monitor. Additional settings include:
- Ignore Shared Posts - Enables the monitor to disregard any re-shares and only pull in original mentions.
- Only Track Verified Accounts - Verified accounts have the little blue check mark. (Twitter Only)
- Only Track Posts with Media - Only allow posts with videos, pictures, etc.
- Include Comments with Matching Posts - Pulls in first-level comments (not comments made to original comments) associated with a matching mention pulled into your monitor. Each comment counts as its own separate mention.
Sentiment Category - Allows one to choose a category that provides a different language set for sentiment in the monitor based on the industry chosen. The different options are:
- Health Care
- Work Place
Collections - Allows a user to edit which collection(s) a monitor is contained in.
Auto-Pause - Enables a user to set a date or Volume by which they would like the monitor to auto-pause.
Please feel free to reach out to Support@nuvi.com with any additional questions.