*Dashboards is an additional feature. Please reach out to your account manager for additional information.
The new Emoji widget, as the name implies, enables you to gain additional insights from the Emojis from the mentions being pulled into your monitors. One can view the emoji widget as a:
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Word Cloud (My personal favorite)
In this article I will walk you through the process of creating an Emoji widget.
1. Navigate to the Dashboards Tab and click into one of your Dashboards.
2. Click on the ellipsis (three dot button) in the top right of the page and select edit dashboard.
3. Add a new Widget or edit an existing one.
- Monitor - Desired Monitor
- Module - Trends
- Data Set - Trending Emojis
- Segment - If needed
- Visualization - Desired Visualization
5. If everything looks good then click done in the top right.
For any additional help or questions please reach out to your account manager or Support@nuvi.com