Useful Free Form Queries
When either using Segments or the Global search, the following free-form queries can be useful when filtering data:
Display mentions using a phrase: "Jurassic Park"
Display mentions in a specific language.
Use the language abbreviations (lowercase): language:en (English)
Display mentions from a specific network.
Use the network type (lowercase): network:twitter
Only show mentions from users with specific keywords in their Twitter Bio.
(Each word entered is considered an OR rule.)
Display/Ignore reshared mentions: is_reshare:true or is_reshare:false
Display mentions from a specific region: region_code:UT (Utah)
Display mentions from a specific country: country_code:US (United States)
Display mentions by sentiment:
Author Klout Score (Influencer Score)
Display mentions based on influencer score
- author_klout_score:>90 (greater than 90)
- author_klout_score:50 (equals 50)
- author_klout_score:<40 (less than 40)
Display mentions with a specific url: normalized_urls:“http://www.example.com/”
Search your monitor for posts containing 1 of 4 "intents," to buy, sell, recommend, or quit.
- intents:buy (looking to make a purchase)
- intents:sell (looking to sell a product or service)
- intents:recommend (looking for a recommendation)
- intents:quit (looking to leave a current product or service)
Search your monitor for a specific date range.
Looking at 7 days worth of data: post_created_at:[2018-09-08 TO 2018-09-09]
Search your monitor for Unspecified, Male, or Female posts only.
- Male: author_gender.male:(>0.6 AND <=1) AND author_gender.female:>0
- Female: author_gender.male:<0.4 AND author_gender.female:(>0 AND <=1)
- Unspecified: author_gender.male:(>0.4 AND <0.6) +author_gender.female:(>=0 AND <=0)
Twitter Replies to A Specific Tweet
Open up the tweet you want to see the replies to in the Twitter platform.
Copy the Twitter ID from the end of the URL.
Paste this ID into the below free form query: