Useful Free Form Queries
When either using Segments or the Global search, the following free-form queries can be useful when filtering data:
Display mentions using a phrase: "Jurassic Park"
Display mentions in a specific language.
Use the language abbreviations (lowercase): language:en (English)
Display mentions from a specific network.
Use the network type (lowercase): network:twitter
Only show mentions from users with specific keywords in their Twitter Bio.
(Each word entered is considered an OR rule.)
Display/Ignore reshared mentions: is_reshare:true or is_reshare:false
Display mentions from a specific region: region_code:UT (Utah)
Display mentions from a specific country: country_code:US (United States)
Display mentions by sentiment:
Author Klout Score (Influencer Score)
Display mentions based on influencer score
- author_klout_score:>90 (greater than 90)
- author_klout_score:50 (equals 50)
- author_klout_score:<40 (less than 40)
Display mentions with a specific url: normalized_urls:“http://www.example.com/”
Search your monitor for posts containing 1 of 4 "intents," to buy, sell, recommend, or quit.
- intents:buy (looking to make a purchase)
- intents:sell (looking to sell a product or service)
- intents:recommend (looking for a recommendation)
- intents:quit (looking to leave a current product or service)
Search your monitor for a specific date range.
Looking at 7 days worth of data: post_created_at:[2018-09-08 TO 2018-09-09]
Search your monitor for Unspecified, Male, or Female posts only.
- Male: author_gender.male:(>0.6 AND <=1) AND author_gender.female:>0
- Female: author_gender.male:<0.4 AND author_gender.female:(>0 AND <=1)
- Unspecified: author_gender.male:(>0.4 AND <0.6) +author_gender.female:(>=0 AND <=0)