Before Banyan can automatically publish our premium content to your Facebook Business Page, you must first set up our publishing access. See the steps below.
- Ensure that you are logged into Facebook with an account that administrates your Business Page.
- Navigate to your Facebook Business Page. Your URL may look like this: facebook.com/your-page.
- On the white navigation bar at the top right-hand corner of your Business Page, click Settings.
Note: If the white navigation bar is not showing above your business page, it means you are viewing it like a guest. Ensure you are logged into Facebook with the account who has administrative rights to your Business Page.
- Once you are in the page settings, on the left-hand list, click Page Roles.
- Under Assign New Page Roles enter in Adam James to search and select his account.
Note: You can also search for him by email: email@example.com
- from the drop-down menu, click Editor > select Administrator.
- Click Add > enter your password to confirm.
We will receive the notification here to become an admin of your page, once confirmed you will receive a Facebook notification. Banyan will then be able to post on your behalf to your business page.