Each Banyan user account can be given different roles with related permissions, offering or restricting access to features in your Banyan business account. See the different roles and their permissions below.
Note: User permissions are still in development, and this article will continue to be updated as the product features become more founded. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Send review invitations
- Reply to review invitations
- Edit review invitation templates
- Create social posts
- Post to connected Social Accounts (When post approval is disabled)
- Submit Social Posts for Approval (When post approval is enabled)
- Edit basic Banyan company account information
- Enable additional Banyan company account features
- Everything a Team Member can do plus...
- Add, Edit, and Delete User Accounts
- Approve posts that are submitted for approval (When post approval is enabled)
- Connect and Disconnect Social Accounts
- Control which business listings Banyan Reviews is pointed to
- Edit all Banyan company account information
- Disable additional Banyan company account features
- Edit Banyan Microsite settings
- Create Social Coach Content