How to Adjust User Permissions
Note: Only users with Admin access are able to change user permissions.
There are two main ways to change user permissions. An Agency Admin either edit a user's permissions via the Company Settings page or upgrade existing users into an admin.
Editing a Current User's Permissions
1. Navigate to the Settings tab at the bottom left corner of Nuvi Listen and click into Company Settings by selecting the company the user is under.
2. Once in Company Settings, select which user you'd like to edit permissions for by clicking on "Edit Permissions".
3. Make desired changes and click "Update Permissions".
Upgrading a User to Account Admin
1. Navigate to Account Settings by clicking on the Settings tab button at the bottom left corner of Nuvi Listen.
2. Click on the Users tab and select "Edit" on the user you would like to upgrade.
3. Click on the Account Role drop-down menu, select Account Admin, and click Save.
Please Feel free to reach out to Support@nuvi.com or your account manager if you have any additional questions.