With social distancing measures in place, we are all turning even more to social media to stay connected. Even after Coronavirus settles down and we return to social activity, it forever changed the landscape to how we operate our lives. Many companies now in this crisis have a responsibility to understand and communicate with their audiences (in many cases, growing online audiences) and need the best tools to do so. Furthermore, businesses need the tools in place to communicate/collaborate with their teams as they focus on their customers.
Here at Nuvi, we Offer several tools to help businesses better manage their online presence. Listed below are several different ways Nuvi Local can help your business through this trying time.
- The Web App - Enables businesses to schedule posts into the future:
- Businesses can use our app to schedule social media campaigns that share how customers can connect with the business during this period of social isolation.
- Social posting could become more important since, with more people isolated at home, in-person advertisements (e.g. billboards, signs on the business, etc.) are less likely to be seen. People isolating are more likely to redirect some of their social interaction to online platforms.
- Instead of a picture with a patient/customer, you could ride the covid wave and post a picture of your empty office, or be like the late-night hosts who are doing their own monologues by themselves at their houses.
- Social Media Feeds - can help businesses monitor comments on their social media posts.
- As customers engage with the business’s social media content, they can use our web app to monitor and respond.
- The Mobile App - Enables employees to make social media contributions remotely connecting the business HQ with its remote employees.
- Businesses could ask their employees to download the mobile app and document working from home or empty office spaces and to relate to their clients.
- Review invitations
- During this “downtime,” businesses can go through historic customers and send emails or texts asking customers to review their business online.
- Requesting and leaving reviews is a digital process. It doesn’t require physical interaction. Businesses can continue to request reviews from customers.
- Businesses can update their business hours related to Covid-19 circumstances.
- Businesses can ensure their contact information is consistent across the web so that customers can find the most accurate details about the business and know how to get in touch through digital communication channels.
- Media Gallery - Account managers can provide gallery content for the various locations--social media content pertinent to their industry/brand and Covid-19, like informational graphics about how to stay healthy.
- Agencies can continue to sell remotely. There are certain features that provide a great interactive sales experience--like the QR code and the listing scan feature that make a remote sales experience still high-fidelity.
- This allows businesses to stay in touch with their clients better. It allows the whole business to share a messaging inbox remotely and respond to customer concerns.
Note: The Messaging feature is still in beta, but we can grant users early access if they're interested. Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like more info on Messaging.