NUVI offers a variety of white labeling options. Using a few simple steps, you can change key components of the NUVI application branding to present NUVI as your own Social Media Listening platform to your clients, branded with your logo, theme, and website domain.
NUVI provides options for clients to set up custom white-labeled domains to allow their staff or clients to use NUVI's platform through that domain. This creates a better brand experience and provides additional accessibility to resellers and agencies alike. To set up your custom domain to allow for advanced white-labeling in the Nuvi platform, follow the steps below.
1. Ensure you have access to the DNS provider used to point your domain. (This may also be your domain registrar, eg. GoDaddy or Namecheap)
2. Provide your domain with a new CNAME record pointed at app.nuvi.com. This will “host” the white-labeled NUVI application.
The record should be set up separate from your primary website, for instance, many partners use a subdomain on their already existing website domain. For example, if www.socialmedialistening.com were your primary website domain, you could create a subdomain app.socialmedialistening.com and point it at NUVI using the CNAME record.
3. Once you have completed the above steps, please confirm with your account manager which domain/subdomain was set up and pointed at the NUVI platform. NUVI will need to complete additional white-label set up internally.
3. After confirmation from your account manager that the internal steps have been completed, Wait for the DNS to resolve, testing the domain/subdomain every few hours until you arrive on the NUVI Listen sign-in page. attempt to log into your NUVI Listen account using your normal NUVI account credentials.
That’s it. After the steps listed above, you should be able to log into your accounts using your custom white-labeled domain.
NOTE: Domain registration, DNS Management, and website hosting are not services that NUVI provide, as we do not have administrative rights to manage your domains. Every service that provides domain registration and management will allow you to register additional domains and/or add subdomains to your existing domain.
The Logo will be displayed on all unauthenticated pages (e.g. Login page), as well as the
application navigation header for authenticated users.
1. Provide a logo with a transparent background in .png format. The foreground colors
should work well with the dark NUVI application background (Hex color #464646).
2. The maximum logo dimensions are 310x310 pixels, minimum 100 height x 150 width.
Page 1 NUVI White Label Partner DNS Integration
The favicon is used by some browsers in the address bar next to the web page address.
1. The favicon image must be 64x64 pixels, using either 8bit or 24bit
colors. The format can either be .png (recommended), .gif, or .ico. The image should
not have a transparent background.
APPLE TOUCH ICON (optional)
The Apple Touch Icon image is used by iOS devices if you create a home screen bookmark of
a web page.
1. The apple touch icon image must be in .png format. The default size of the icon is
60x60 pixels, but can be provided in 76x76, 120x120, or 152x152 pixel dimensions.
The image should not have a transparent background.
Please sign in to leave a comment.