Nuvi Listen allows you to request and curate new RSS Feeds you wish to pull data from by using the RSS FEEDS watchlist. Follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Go to Integrations under the Listen menu.
2. Select the RSS FEEDS tab.
3. In the field below, add (or remove) the URL(s) for RSS feeds you would like the platform to pull data from.
Hit "enter" or "return" on your keyboard each time you enter a new line of URL (no commas needed to separate URLs).
4. Click on Submit at the bottom right of the field to save your changes. Leaving the page without clicking on Submit will not auto-save changes.
5. Once submitted, the Results panel off to the right will display the URL(s) submitted and its status.
The status legend is as follows:
Already on watchlist = Request in progress
Added = Request added
NOTE: This watchlist merely allows users to add RSS feeds to the list from which Nuvi pulls data moreover and so changes will not impact your monitors' results unless the watchlist matches the monitor rules.
Question: Can I add RSS feeds from Pinners and boards on Pinterest?
Answer: Absolutely, you can add your favorite boards and pinners to the RSS feed watchlist.
Question: Can I add YouTube RSS feeds?
Answer: Absolutely. Go here to learn how to get an RSS feed for a YouTube channel.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact email@example.com or your assigned client success manager. We'll be happy to help!