A label helps to organize posts into content buckets or categories.
Manage your labels from the pop-out on the left-hand side of the screen. Hover over Publish and click Manage Labels.
To create a label, click the + button. Type in the desired name and pick a color to associate with that label.
You can also edit and delete labels by hovering over the specific label you want to change.
- Click the + button and select Create Label Group.
- Name the group.
- You can nest a label under a specific group by:
- Selecting the group when you first create the label.
- Hovering over a label that has been created, click the ellipsis (...) and then Select Groups.
- Hovering over the group that has been created, click the ellipsis and then Select Labels.