A label helps to organize posts into content buckets or categories.
Manage your labels from the pop-out on the left-hand side of the screen. Hover over Publish and click Manage Labels.
To create a label, click the + button. Type in the desired name and pick a color to associate with that label.
You can also edit and delete labels by hovering over the specific label you want to change.
Label groups are designed to help you keep your labels organized. For example, if you have multiple campaigns and want to nest each "campaign label" under one single group, you can do so with the "Label Groups" feature.
To create a label group:
- Click the + button and select Create Label Group.
- Name the group.
- You can nest a label under a specific group by:
- Selecting the group when you first create the label.
- Hovering over a label that has been created, click the ellipsis (...) and then Select Groups.
- Hovering over the group that has been created, click the ellipsis and then Select Labels.
Article is closed for comments.