Connect your social accounts to schedule and publish content, monitor engagement and check analytics.
- Click your brand logo located in the bottom-left corner of your screen to reveal the pencil icon.
- Click the pencil.
3. Click the Accounts tab.
4. Click Add Account and select a social network from the list.
5. Follow the prompts and authorize your account to connect to GroundSpark.
- If you experience an error with authenticating/re-authenticating a Facebook account to the platform, you can also complete the process through (Facebook) Business Manager. Go here to learn more.
- Instagram accounts need to be set up as a business account through Facebook before setting up in the platform.
- Administrators are notified via email and a pop-up notification on the platform if an account needs to be re-authenticated at any time. Make sure to authenticate the account as soon as possible to keep scheduled posts, monitoring streams and analytics running smoothly.
- Once re-authenticated, a pop-up notification will indicate that resyncing is in progress and will shortly be completed (see example screenshot below).