1. Go to the YouTube channel you want to track in the RSS feed watchlist.
2. Open the page’s source code.
(right-click the page and click on "View Page Source" or press Ctrl + U)
3. Search for the following element text: "externalId".
4. Get the value for that element. In this example, the value is UCJcYnbTTmiSDzXmLnKQ6t1Q.
5. Then paste the value into this URL below after "....channel_id=". See the example below.
6. Lastly, copy and paste the entire URL into the RSS feed watchlist and you’ll be able to track when new content is posted moving forward.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned client success manager. We'll be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.