Keep track of the most important mentions in your monitor(s) via easily digestible daily or weekly emails.
To create a Top Mentions Digest, click on Listen from the left Navigation pane, then Monitors. Click on your desired monitor to view the Mentions Feed.
From the Mentions feed, add any desired segments and sorting from the header. Then click Create Top Mentions Digest from the triple dot menu.
The monitor, segment and filtering you had applied will automatically be selected in the configuration box.
From here you can:
- Add more monitors and segments if desired (up to 3)
- Select your Frequency
- Add your Recipients
- Select how many Top Mentions you'd like to see per monitor
- Confirm sorting rules
Once configured, digest emails will automatically be sent to the selected recipients.
Digests can also be created, edited and managed from the Top Mentions Digests tab.
Not sure what to include in your digests? Check out these common configurations:
- 3 Most Shared Mentions for your Brand, Industry and Top Competitor - Daily or Weekly to everyone in the organization
- 10 Most Shared Mentions by the Influencers in your Influencer Program - Daily to the head of your influencer program
- 3 Most Shared Industry articles sorted by Most Reach - Daily to your PR team
Typically different members within the organization will want to keep a pulse on different segments of conversation. Since there is no limit to the amount of Mentions Digests you can create, each team member can have their own custom Digest as well as a standard Digest that goes to everyone.
Need more help creating your custom digest? Don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Manager or email@example.com anytime.